Friday, April 8, 2011

We Don't Need No Education

Today I helped my husband with a school project. Well he did most the actual work, I made a chart. I started this morning and finished mid-afternoon. I even stayed in my pajamas all day because by the time I was done working on it, and started my normal daily chores it wasn't worth getting dressed. It really reminded me what school is like. I haven't been in school for about six years now. I miss it sometimes but then I remember homework and tests. I really enjoy the actual in class part of school, just not some of the other stuff. In high school I just didn't try. I did what I had to, just to get by. Once I got to college I realized that learning was fun and I started to care about my grades and wanted to do well. I think that someday I would like to go back to school, maybe when my kids are older or when my husband is finished with all of his schooling. I'm not sure if there is a degree or anything that I would want to go after or if I would just like to take some classes for fun. Either way I know that continuing education/learning is something I would like to do. Who knows- maybe I'll change my mind after my kids start school and I have to help them with homework and papers. As for right now, I'm kind of looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment