Thursday, April 28, 2011

Music Recognition

After another fun night of Skyping with my sisters last night we started listening to songs on my iPod that reminded us of people in our family. I came up with a list of songs that make me think of everyone in my family. If you are in my family and are reading this (like anyone else would read this...) PLEASE do not be offended in any way by what songs remind me of you- I'm just a little crazy.


Dad



The Chambers Brothers - The Time Has Come Today


Steppenwolf - Born To Be Wild


The Mamas and the Papas - California Dreamin



Mom



Monkees - Daydream Believer


The Wonders - That Thing You Do


Carly Simon - You're So Vain





Sister #1


Cyrkle - Red Rubber Ball


Smash Mouth - Beer Goggles





Sister #2


Tommy Roe - Sweet Pea


Celine Dion- It's All Coming Back To Me Now





Sister #3


Janet Jackson - Again


The Bangles - Eternal Flame





Sister #4


Savage Garden- Truly Madly Deeply


Wezzer- Undone





Sister #5


Flo Rida - Low


Kayne West- Gold Digger


Brother #1


Diana Ross - If We Hold on Together





Brother #2


Chumbawamba - Tubthumping





Brother #3


Paperboy - Ditty



Brother #4


Rascal Flatts - Life is a Highway


last but definitely not least...



Husband



Shania Twain - Forever and for Always


Rob Stewart- Have I Told You Lately



and just so his aren't so cheesy...



Avril Lavigne - Sk8er Boi



I listened to all these songs today and it made me miss my family a lot. :) I love them all even if there are some very weird songs that remind me of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment