Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Simple Yet Great

I had a pretty good day today, even though there wasn't really anything special about it. My husband had the day off work so he got up with the kids this morning so I got to sleep in until nine! It was amazing. After writing my post last night about my teeth my poor mouth hurt from me irritating my gums too much. I took some Tylenol PM and went to bed- so sleeping in was exactly what I needed.


When I did get up my wonderful husband made pancakes for us all, and they were delicious. We hung out for a little before doing the normal everyday cleaning (dishes, vacuuming, picking up toys, etc.). While the girls took their naps my husband went to do some errands and I talked to my Mom on the phone, payed some bills, and did some reading.


The girls woke up in a pretty good mood (which doesn't happen very often... they really don't like to we woken up). After a little some women from my church (visiting teachers) came over and we had a fun talk while the girls played with their Dad. It was really nice to have some girl time. My visitors left and we headed to the store the pick up some canned food for our food storage. We have been running a little low on some things. While we were there we got a take and bake pizza for super cheep, which made the night even better because I didn't have to cook.


We came home, cooked the pizza and watched Survivor. It was a good episode and the people I like didn't get kicked off. The girls got in a little fight over who got to wear the pink butterfly pajamas -but they even worked it out. Then they went to bed with out any problems and stayed there.


Even if nothing really exciting happened, I love days like this. Things go smoothly and makes that me very happy. Here's hoping tomorrow goes as well.


p.s.

I made dentist appointments for next week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment