Friday, April 22, 2011

Family Fun

We have been doing so many fun things all day! Today is earth day so the botanical center has free admission so we went and checked it out. They had some amazing and beautiful things. The kids liked looking the koi fish and the turtles. It was nice to just walk around and talk and look at pretty things. We stopped at a really cool Chinese building that has some sculptures around it. It's fun to see things like that near where we live. Keeps it so we don't have to do the same things over and over again.



We came home and made some sandwiches for lunch. The wii was turned on and we played a few rounds of American Idol- really fun and entertaining because we aren't the best singers. We even ended up singing the same songs over and over to see who could get the highest score. Let's jet say I'm a little sick of two of the songs and will be OK without hearing them for a while. After talking with one of my sister in laws and watching some YouTube videos we all went to the mall. The kids played and were being really funny. One of my girls got mad at me for telling her not to climb on the seats; so she told me that she was " not talking to me". Sheesh- I'm an for sure going to have my hands full when they are teenagers.



After getting hungry we cane home and made some delicious pizza! Yum! The kids ran around and played with their uncles, aunts and cousin. My husbands youngest sister gave my girls some sock puppets that they just love! It's so cute seeing them put their tiny hands in the sock and make them talk. They were thrown around and laughed so hard- but before we knew it it was way past their bed time. So we cleaned up and put the kids to bed.



Now we are just relaxing and watching so really weird alien movie. I love having family come visit. It can make even the smallest things so much more fun. I can't wait to see what we do tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment