Thursday, April 7, 2011

Rain, Rain, Go Away

I am very glad that winter is finally over. Warmer weather means more time we can spend outside at a park. Even if we don't go anywhere just being able to have the windows open is fantastic. Not having to bundle up to go to he store, no more shoveling the driveway, and no more melting snow dragged into the house from my shoes. Besides all these awful things ending- even in the spring there are pretty yucky days.


Today it rained. I love the rain most of the time but when you mix it with naughty kids who are in the mood to climb everything in sight, it makes for a rough day. I understand that this is pretty normal for two year-old's but some days it just wears me out! Today was one of those days. I really wish we could have just gone outside to play for a little while and it would have helped a ton.


So here is hoping for sunshine soon. Don't worry in no time I'll be whining about how hot and humid it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment