Tuesday, April 5, 2011

BFF

I've always been a person who loves to have a group of close friends that I can talk with or hang out with. In my life I have has some friends who are amazing people- even if we are not in contact anymore. Sometimes when my friends are really busy I have a hard time because I feel like I need someone to talk to. Now don't get me wrong- my husband is really my best friend and I am super lucky to have him in my life but sometimes I just need girl time. When no one is available to hang out and my husband is at work or school I am so happy that I have awesome sisters.


They are always willing to listen and talk to me on the phone, even when we don't really have anything to talk about. I have five sisters who don't live near me so I don't get to see them as often as I would like. I love hearing about what is going on in their lives. I also am so lucky to have a sweet sweet mother who doesn't mind if I call her everyday. She is always happy to hear what funny things my kids said that day or listen to me complain about feeling sick.


At the end of the day I am so blessed to have the family I do. From my funny and sweet husband and wonderful kids, to my beautiful sisters, awesome brother and caring mom and dad. Even on the days where I feel a little lonely because I don't have anyone to do something with,I always will have my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment