Monday, April 11, 2011

Sleep

Blah. It's only the eleventh of the month and I already don't know what to write about today. Today was good other then the lack of sleep from last night. The girls took turns waking up and crying pretty much all night. I guess it wouldn't have been too bad but because of my wonderful nap yesterday it took a long time to even fall asleep. Then once I finally did sleep I was woken up by the girls. I was fine through the day but my kids kept falling asleep, now I hope they sleep tonight.


Sleep is one of the things I do miss from before I had kids. I've always been a night owl. In my teens I had insomnia so I didn't sleep much. I would stay up all night and wake up early for school then next morning. I would do that for a month or so and then have a weekend where my body would finally crash and I would sleep all day. For the most part my insomnia has gone away. I still like to stay up late but if I could I'd love to sleep in until at least 9am. I just don't do 6:30am very well.


With some hope I'll have an epiphany and think of some fun topics for upcoming posts but for now- good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment