Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Grandma

Today was pretty exciting! I picked up my husbands grandma from the airport. We haven't seen her in a few years and she met my kids for the first time! She will be here for a week, and we are planing on doing a bunch of fun things.



Tomorrow we are planing on going to the zoo. My kids love to go, and they will have a great time showing grandma all the animals. Grandma is very adventurous and is really into celebrity gossip. She cracks me up telling me about the facts she knows about what actors. She is German and sometimes can be a little hard to understand but we have fun just hanging out.



Later this week a bunch more of my husbands family is also coming to town.They come twice a year, Easter and labor day, I am so excited! I've been waiting for Easter to come for months. With it coming so late in the month this year it felt like it would never come. I love when people come to visit because then I have more people to talk to. Don't get me wrong- I like Iowa but it is just too far away from family.



Before everyone comes I always stress out that I won't know how we will all fit in my little house. I also worry that I wont know how to entertain people and they will get board. Yet every time things work out just fine and we have a great time. I hope this week and weekend go the same way.

No comments:

Post a Comment