Thursday, June 2, 2011

100 Day Photo Challenge

My little sister just started a blog and is doing the 100 day photo challenge on it. I figure because I haven't put anything on here since BEDA, I might as well join her!


Day one: A photo of yourself and 15 facts.




1. I hate sea-food.


2. I live in Iowa.


3. I love the smell of gasoline.


4. Last year I had TB.


5. I can memorize the words to a song very fast, but can't remember what day it is.


6. I broke my left leg when I was two. My sister jumped on me.


7. I am left handed.


8. I clean when I'm angry (as do most of my sisters).


9. I have eaten rattlesnake.


10. I too have an obsession with Harry Potter.


11. I love hearing my girls say "love you much"


12. I am addicted to YouTube.


13. I hate being cold.


14. My favorite restaurant is Red Robin.


15. I take ridiculous amounts of pictures and develop them all.


No comments:

Post a Comment