Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Day One Hundred

        Day one hundred: A picture of yourself with 15 facts.


1. I get headaches when I cut paper a lot because I clench my jaw each time I cut.

2. I talk in my sleep.

3. I hate doing the dishes.

4. I've been to a Donny Osmond concert.

5. I love reading Young Adult novels.

6. I wear a size 7.5 shoe.

7. I bite my fingernails.

8. I love stars.

9. I don't like mushrooms, lima beans, or brussel sprouts.

10. I still use my fingers to count when adding.

11. I fractured my back doing gymnastics my freshman year in high school.

12. I went to advanced biology camp in eighth grade.

13. I can fit my fist in my mouth.

14. In high school I was voted most spirited

15. When I was little I had nightmares where I was being chased by Rocksteady and Bebop (the bad guys from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles).


I DID IT! Sorry I'm so lame and it took me FOREVER but it's finally done! I still hope to blog on here every once in a while. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment