The Past is Never Far
Tuesday, October 18, 2011
Day One Hundred
Day one hundred:
A picture of yourself with 15 facts.
1. I get headaches when I cut paper a lot because I clench my jaw each time I cut.
2. I talk in my sleep.
3. I hate doing the dishes.
4. I've been to a Donny Osmond concert.
5. I love reading Young Adult novels.
6. I wear a size 7.5 shoe.
7. I bite my fingernails.
8. I love stars.
9. I don't like mushrooms, lima beans, or brussel sprouts.
10. I still use my fingers to count when adding.
11. I fractured my back doing gymnastics my freshman year in high school.
12. I went to advanced biology camp in eighth grade.
13. I can fit my fist in my mouth.
14. In high school I was voted most spirited
15. When I was little I had nightmares where I was being chased by Rocksteady and Bebop (the bad guys from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles).
I DID IT! Sorry I'm so lame and it took me FOREVER but it's finally done! I still hope to blog on here every once in a while. :)
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)